HopeWell strives to show Christ’s love in all that we do.
Please join us for outreach, fellowship, and Bible Study opportunities. For more information about any of our ministries, please all us at 936.539.4255.
- Blessing Ministry: Hopewell welcomes those in need of food and prayer. If you know of someone who is hungry, please contact us. Our food pantry delivers groceries to shut-ins and the needy.
- Bible Study and Prayer meets every Wednesday evening from 6-7:30 pm.
- Men’s Ministry meet every Sunday morning from 8-9 am
- Music Ministry: Adult choir rehearsal meets at 7:30 pm the Friday’s before the 1st and 3rd Sundays. Youth choir rehearsal meets at 6 pm the Wednesday before the 2nd Sunday.
- Sister Soldiers of God Outreach Ministry meets every 2nd and 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:30 am until noon.
- Youth Outreach Ministry meets every 2nd and 3rd Saturday of the month from 10 am until noon.
- Easter Outreach: HopeWell celebrates the gift of Christ by offering a free hot meal to all who wish to join us the Saturday before Easter.
- Thanksgiving Outreach: HopeWell celebrates our joy in Christ by offering a free Thanksgiving dinner the Saturday before Thanksgiving.