Reverend Milton Taylor and First Lady Daisy Taylor invite you to join our family of faith.
What We Believe at HopeWell Community Church:
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, is trustworthy and without error, and is His divine guide for our lives.
- We believe that the one living and true God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God reigns with providential care over all His creation and is Father in truth to all who become His children through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God, fully God and fully man, that He was crucified and died on the cross to redeem us from our sins, and that He rose on the third day, ascended into Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity and that He enlightens and empowers the believer.
- We believe that people are the special creation of God, that we were created in His own image with each one deserving respect and dignity, that our sins have spearated us from God, and that we are in need of His saving grace through His gift of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God’s grace and offered freely to all who repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ and that God has called His believers to gather together.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to judge the world, fulfill His redemptive mission, and reign eternally.
HopeWell’s Mission Statement: HopeWell Community Church’s mission is to go ye into the world; seek and save the lost and hurting souls through the Gospel which is the power of God unto Salvation; to reach into the darkness through the light of Jesus Christ with loving kindness to a people who are perishing in the darkness and draw them back into the light under the unction of the Holy Spirit.